A LEADING EUROPEAN WEALTH MANAGEMENT EVENT - HELD IN GENEVA SINCE 2002
EVENT PROFILE - 14th Edition of Shorex Geneva
The Shorex Wealth Management Forum is the longest standing event in Geneva. Shorex Geneva is widely recognised as the leading European event for international wealth managers. It is also an indispensable networking platform for providers and distributors of financial products and solutions to HNWIs. The programme comprised this year of one day conference with a series of panel discussions and roundtables running simultaneously. Designed for the top industry advisors, the conference reflected the recent challenging times and the very dynamic nature of the industry.
DATES & VENUE
2nd December 2015
Grand Hotel Kempinski Geneva
- Enhance distribution channels for financial institutions
- Deliver knowledge updates from leading industry figures
Independent Asset Managers, Family Offices, Fund Buyers, Fund Selectors, Fund of Funds, Professional Investors, Private Banks, Pension Funds, Fiduciaries and Trustees.
JOB TITLE BREAKDOWN
Board Member, CEO, Managing Director, General Manager, Head of Private Banking, Director of Department, Fund Manager, Fund Analyst, Investment Advisory, Head of Third Party Fund Selection, Portfolio Manager, Client Relation Manager, Wealth Advisor, Tax Consultant, Estate & Trust Practioner, Broker, Fiduciary & Life Insurance Specialist.
EXHIBITORS & SPONSORS
Investment Banks, Fund Managers, Asset Managers, ETF Providers, Fiduciaries, Corporate and Trust Companies, Tax Consultancies, International Financial Centres, Financial IT Companies, Financial Information Providers.
SHOREX GENEVA IN THE PRESS
Read the comprehensive articles on the highlights of recent Shorex Geneva forum published in L'AGEFI:
LAST YEAR'S CONFERENCE PROGRAMME
INVESTMENT STRATEGY ROUNDTABLES
- Hiroyasu Sato, Senior Fund Manager, Tokio Marine Asset Management Co., Ltd. (TMA)
- François Gobron, Fund Manager of the GIS European Recovery Equity Fund
- Stefano Perin, Asset Class Specialist on GIS Absolute Return Credit Strategies
CITIZENSHIP BY INVESTMENT ROUNDTABLES
- Inna Iranyi, Director and Co-Founder, Shorex Capital
- Demetris Ashiotis, Executive Director, PAFILIA PROPERTY DEVELOPERS