For the 7th year, the leading annual forum for the wealth management industry will take place at the President Wilson Hotel in Geneva, on 2nd and 3rd December 2008.
The Shorex Wealth Management Forum Geneva is Europe’s leading event for private bankers, asset managers and adviser to HNWIs. Over 1500 wealth management professionals gather each year to meet their peers and discuss the latest asset management and tax planning strategies for HNWIs.
- Provide a comprehensive networking platform for professional investors & advisors
- Enhance distribution channels for financial institutions
- Deliver knowledge updates from leading industry figures
Professional Investors, Private Banks, Independent Asset Managers, Fund of Funds, Single Managers, Family Offices and Trustees.
JOB TITLE BREAKDOWN
Board Member, CEO, Managing Director, General Manager, Head of Private Banking, Director of Department, Fund Manager, Head of Third Party Fund Selection, Portfolio Manager, Client Relation Manager, Wealth Advisor, Tax Consultant, Estate & Trust Practioner, Broker, Fiduciary & Life Insurance Specialist.
EXHIBITORS & SPONSORS
Investment Banks, Asset Managers, Fiduciaries, Corporate and Trust Companies, Tax Consultancies, Financial IT Companies, Financial Information Providers.
- Facts & Figures
- Past Shorex Geneva Events
- What's New This Year
- Conference Programme - Day One Room A
- Conference Programme - Day One Room B
- Conference Programme - Day Two Room A
- Conference Programme - Day Two Room B
- Supporting Organisations
- Media Sponsors
- Media Partners
- Photo Gallery